API 401 No credentials found for given claim 'iss'

Dear sir or madam,

we are using your provided API for various integrations for the last ~2 years as documented in https://developers.awork.com/, from today our requests don’t work at all any more, due to an unauthorised error response, on our side nothing has been changed and we double-checked our implementation. As example reponse to our request, e.g. GET /api/v1/timeentries?orderby=startDateLocal%20desc,startTimeLocal%20desc&grouping=user&page=1&pageSize=1000 we do receive a response with status code 401 and body No credentials found for given claim 'iss'. We do use the api-key authorization method as described in your documentation. Of course we double-checked we are using the .com awork domain.

We are looking forward to prompt feedback to continue using our tools and integrations.

Kind regards
Philipp

2 „Gefällt mir“

Same here:
/api/v1/projects

Screenshot 2024-02-19 111538

2 „Gefällt mir“

Hi @Philipp.P, thanks for the message.
Have you tried to generate a new api token?
Could you as well check if the token that you’re using is older than September 2023?
In that case, I can confirm that you have to generate a new one.

Hope that this will fix your issues.

Yes I have already tried that, the same issue occurred.

Hello! Could someone please share a trace id of a request with us? Thanks!

Thank you @Marcello
Everything is working again for us now! :+1:

4 „Gefällt mir“

@Philipp.P if you are still having issues after generating a new token, please let us know and, if possible, share with us a trace id of the request.

@Chris awesome! We are glad to help.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Thank you @vitor I generated another api-key and its working with that. I also tried finding a trace id of a failing request but couldn’t see it included.

If you are getting the following error when using our API: {"message":"No credentials found for given claim 'iss'"}, please issue a new token so they are compatible with the new awork.com domain.

Best regards,
Vitor Durante.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Just to follow up on this, here are more details about the domain change and breaking changes for API and SSO Integrations, as announced in September 2023: awork switches to .com | awork Helpcenter

If you have not received those updates, I recommend signing up for our API and Developer Newsletter, where we communicate changes like this: https://developers.awork.com/

1 „Gefällt mir“